Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Let the fundraising begin!

It is that time of the year again! Time for me to start fundraising for the trips coming up. Tentatively I will be in Nicaragua over Spring Break and eight weeks (ish) in the summer. I am personally looking forward to this trip because Nicaragua is my HOME. Hands down. No questions asked. So here is my selling pitch ;)

I am selling the following items:

1. Haiti Apparent Project bracelets: These are handmade in Haiti. I was lucky enough to meet some of the artist and visit the Apparent Project store. These bracelets are $8. Out of the cost $4 goes directly back to the artist and the other $4 goes into my missions funds. Win/Win right?! Here is a bracelet made by Janne. So, $4 would go directly to her. You can read her story on the picture card attached to the bracelet. These artist are so deserving of our support!



2. Scarves: Handmade with love! My mom and I are knitting machines. We have several other colors available but this is the basic design. If the scarves are sports colored they cost $17 (a tad extra due to the cost of the material) and the regular colors (many more available) are $15. If you want to see the other colors available or request a color/colors please feel free to let me know!


SPORTS SCARF^^^


COLOR SCARF^^^

I also have gourds that I paint (yes gourds). I make apple gourds, bird houses, vases, really anything you want I paint. Even Veggie Tales!!

If I need to ship an item to you there will be a small fee included. All of these items are light weight so it is small price depending on what you get :)

So that is what I am selling for now. If you are interested in anything please contact me and we can make it work! Remember 100% of the proceeds go to missions and spreading the love of Jesus Christ. My town is having a Fall Festival this weekend where I will be at a booth selling my things and talking to the locals. If you are in town please stop by!

Thank you for your support. It means the world to me to know that I have people like you who care about those in need around the world.

God Bless!
Jordan

John 15:16,17- "You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit - fruit that will last - and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you. This is my command: Love each other"

No comments:

Post a Comment